In this week’s Friday Gold Wrap Podcast, JD and Joel discuss why gold is down this week, soaring tech stocks and plummeting gold stocks, and other market and precious metals news.
OTHER TOPICS DISCUSSED
- Tech stocks push indices to all-time highs
- Q4 2023 GDP rose higher than expected
- Gold holds steady as gold stocks get crushed
- Fool’s gold (Bitcoin) dips below $40k
- US manufacturing enters the dark ages with contraction in 18 of 20 previous months
- Trump dominates in Iowa and New Hampshire
- The week ahead
Quote from Hayek:
What our generation has forgotten is that the system of private property is the most important guarantee of freedom, not only for those who own property, but scarcely less for those who do not.”
TOP ARTICLES THIS WEEK
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
Listen on Youtube
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice.
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!