As the saying goes, there’s no place like home. And more and more countries think that’s the case when it comes to their gold. In this episode of the Friday Gold Wrap, host Mike Maharrey talks about why many central banks and sovereign wealth funds are bringing their gold home. He also talks about gold’s performance through the first half of 2023 and the June CPI data.
- More countries are repatriating their gold
- Gold was one of the best-performing assets during H1 2023
- What drove the gold price through the first six months of the year?
- June CPI data
- What does the latest CPI mean for the Fed?
- When will high-interest rates crack something else in the economy?
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
Tune in to the Friday Gold Wrap each week for a recap of the week’s economic and political news as it relates to gold and silver, along with some insightful commentary.
You Can Also Listen on SoundCloud
SchiffGold on Twitter: @SchiffGold
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!