Are the people who are predicting a big economic crash right? Or are they just crying wolf? In this episode of the Friday Gold Wrap podcast, host Mike Maharrey explains why it’s hard to predict the exact timing of a crash even if you’re certain it’s on the horizon. He also talks about a couple of news items this week that caused the price of gold to yo-yo.
- Gold rallies when the Bank of Japan makes a surprising policy adjustment
- Gold sells off after better-than-expected weekly unemployed data.
- Why fixating on jobs isn’t the best way to gauge the health of the economy
- The difficulty in timing economic events
- How the run-up to 2008 looks a lot like today
The SchiffGold Friday Gold Wrap podcast combines a succinct summary of the week’s economic precious metals news coupled with thoughtful analysis. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and other podcasting platforms. The links are below.
Tune in to the Friday Gold Wrap each week for a recap of the week’s economic and political news as it relates to gold and silver, along with some insightful commentary.
You Can Also Listen on SoundCloud
SchiffGold on Twitter: @SchiffGold
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!